Friday, April 24, 2009

Tis the Season!!!-april 24th blog

I love the smell of fresh air and garage sale signs! Once the warm weather hits, it is time for the spring cleaning. Which means it is time for one person's junk to become another person's treasure. I drive through different towns on my way to work I see loads of signs, which are all pointing to very different sales. I absolutely love garage saling in the summer (I got that gene from my mother). Our weekends are filled with hours and hours of going around looking for the small neon signs (that are pointing us the wrong way half the time) and finding great deals.

3 comments:

  1. I got a sense of your love for garage sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a big fan of garage sales. However, my mom hates it. I guess I got that gene from my dad and grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are always good deals on weird stuff, love it

    ReplyDelete