Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Hope it Lasts--Blog for April 10th

Yesterday, I was wondering why we have been having such bad luck with weather. Sunny and 45 degrees one day and 32 degrees and snowing the next day! It just seemed crazy to me. Then the answer popped into my mind...Somehow, the people on this planet (or mainly the Minnesotans) made Mother Nature VERY angry, so she punished us by giving us the crappiest weather I've ever seen in my 19 years of living. The main question is, what the heck did we do to make her that mad? I still don't have, even the slightest, answer to this question. If you have any ideas, please let me know. Because I want to fix whatever it is we did, so we can keep Ms. Mother Nature extremely happy from this day forward!

2 comments:

  1. Well, this is something, but not much effort here. Pretty much consider blogging about the weather off-limits, unless we're talking extreme conditions -- blizzards, tornadoes, rains that flood the streets of our towns and cities, etc.

    ReplyDelete