Thursday, January 22, 2009

The world has come to a blog....

If you are truly feeling the emotion, time, and power put into a piece of writing then I would say you are reading a blog. "What makes a blog, a blog?" A blog is basically a journal for the people of today's age. A person's blog shows their audience what they are feeling on a certain day, their opinions on current events, or many other things.
My favorite thing about blogging is being able to voice my opinion and point of view on different situations. It also gives me a chance to express my feelings and get advice too.
The most challenging thing about blogging for me would probably have to be the frequency. Most blogs should have a new post everyday or even more than once a day. But if you really want to write about something you have strong feelings for, you should do it as often as you feel needed. Whether it is once a day, once a week, or 4 times a day. :)

10 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you, the suggested frequency can be daunting! Enjoyed your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie! Yes blogging can become like a second job and frequency can become challenging. I'm looking forward to hearing what you to say in your future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your post, and I also agree that with blogging you can voice your opinion and say what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that it is very short, sweet and to the point. I hate to read long dragged out posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, I wish i could convey everything in such a short post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hows it going Jamie? I liked your blog. You seem like a pretty cool girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie

    I like the emphasis on the "now-ness" of blogs. Good post.

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the point you made about getting advice from your readers. The flow of information goes both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great opening! It really draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean about frequency being difficult.

    ReplyDelete